Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Latest Sewing & Quilting Projects

I have finished my Summer Star Sampler Quilt! I decided to save some money on quilting and I "stitched the ditch" for this quilt before adding another stash find for the binding. Of course, I managed to do more meandering than actually stitching the ditch, but I'm ok with that. This is our sit-on-the-couch-&-snuggle-under-a-blanket quilt. Yup, the colder evenings are a'comin'!

SSSQA: Front (measures 64" x 64")

SSSQA (Back) with label (date, place, designer, name of quilt)

In my last post, I wrote that I was doing 3 quilt blocks from the Two Toonies Thursdays quilt blocks. I have finished piecing them together, adding quilting, backing & binding. Oh, I just loooove this one. It measures 12.5" x 33" - lovely little table runner.

A peek at the backing... looove the fabric!!

Today, I whipped together the book panel that I had purchased at Jo-Ann's in October. It was easy to do, but the print seemed a bit "wharped" on the fabric so it was a bit fussy to piece together. It's for my son who's 14 months old, so perhaps he'll enjoy it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment