As if I don't have enough projects on the go, I'm signing up for two more quilt-alongs.
Fat Quarters Stars Quilt Along is by Konda @ Moose on the Porch Quilts. She organized the Jelly Roll Quilt Along & the Layer Cake Quilt Along & they were so much fun, so I know this one will be just as much fun!
For this quilt along, I ordered Riley Blake's "Indian Summer" fabrics. Hopefully, the package will arrive next week... and then I'll have a few weeks to drool over them as the quilt-along doesn't begin until the end of September (and it ends in March 2012).
I've also signed up for a fun little quilt... the Little Forest Quilt Along. I can't remember what site I found it on, but I have it bookmarked on my Flickr, so I know I'll be able to start up when the quilt administrators start up that quilt along. I think this will be a fun little Christmas quilt.
- piece my "tidier" version of the Synchronized Squares Quilt-Along
- quilt a black & white quilt
- quilt a blue/green/white quilt
- finish the final block for the Rockin Robin Quilt Along... then piece it together
- buy backing for the P2QA & the brown/pink/white quilt (Summer Sampler Series Quilt Along) quilt tops then start quilting them
- and of course, I will need to clean up my sewing desk & fabrics!
I am hoping to sew a few baby quilts to sell one day. If any of my readers are interested in purchasing baby quilts, please contact me.
It's been fun realizing that I have some blog followers... please drop me a line or comment... it's so nice to "meet" you! :)