Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some of my Latest Projects

The past few weeks have been busy with work and family visiting, but also because we've been enjoying the beautiful weather.  However, my father-in-law passed away and we had to travel 700 km to attend the funeral.  
I am now very far behind in my quilt-alongs, but I'm trying to catch up as possible & when possible.

I finished this baby quilt top a few weeks ago.  

A half-apron made out of old pillowcases.

The July block for the Star Search quilt along.  Only 1 more block to go...!!

One of the Summer Sampler Series Quilt Along blocks - just a tad pink, eh?!

Love this little bib.

Block #3 for the Rockin Robbin Quilt Along

Another block for the SSSQA

July block for Birdie Stitches Quilt Along.
The "original" was 2 birds & fireworks, but it was very American... so I made a Canadian rendition of this block.

Another SSSQA block

No comments:

Post a Comment