Monday, October 17, 2011

Last 3 Projects

We went on vacation the first week in October so I was away from my sewing machine.  It was so lovely to spend time with just my husband & son.  Usually our vacation time is spent traveling to British Columbia or Saskatchewan to be with family, so it REALLY was a vacation for us this time!!  We drove to Canmore, Banff & Jasper... just a big o' the "back yard" but it felt like we were a million miles away.  Ahhh!!  You can check out some of our vacation photos here.

I only worked 1 day shift at the hospital last week, so I had time to do some sewing (as well as catching up on everything else that needed doing).

I attended my church's quilt group.  We were planning to do quilting, but we were taught how to make pillowcases using a French seam.  
First pillowcase that I have ever sewn.
This will be for my son's bed.

"Friendship Twist"
Block 2 for Fat Quarter Stars Quilt Along
Fabric: "Indian Summer" by Riley Blake

Done!
Little Forest Quilt Along
Size: 38" x 55"
99 trees

No comments:

Post a Comment