Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lollipop Quilt is Done!!

This week I finished my "Lollipop" quilt!! I just looove this quilt!!

This was the Layer Cake Quilt Along using Sandy Gervais's line of fabric called "Lollipops". It is such a happy, fun quilt.
I did some free-motion loopy-doop loops.
The back panel is a tad "off" - ie, not centred, but I love it nonetheless.
I also caught up on my blocks:

The April "Star Sampler" block
4 blocks for the P2QA (Patchwork Squared Modern Solids Quilt Along):

"Stacked"
"Tailspin"
"4 Wheeler"
"Air Castle"

The colours look different from the first 2 P2QA blocks to the last 2 blocks... different camera & different light... & no photo editing (just cropping).

And finally, here is a photo of a little baby hat I crocheted a few weeks ago & have been forgetting to add to the blog. It has been years since I have crocheted, and it is the first hat I have ever crocheted. It's not perfect, but it was good practice.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been very busy! The quilt is amazing and the blocks look great. I love the colours of the hat.

    ReplyDelete