Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Won... AGAIN!!!!!

Today was VERY exciting...

I found out that I won a Layer Cake (40 - 10"x10" fabric bundle) from Moose Quilts for my "Lollipops" Layer Cake Quilt Along. I finished the binding yesterday and I just LOVE that quilt!!

Check out the link to my "win":

http://moosequilts.blogspot.com/2011/05/final-layer-cake-winners.html

A few minutes later I received an email informing me that I won fabric. I was a bit confused, but then I realized what was happening: I had entered my name in a draw for black & white fabric a few days ago. Chloe from Toad U Sew asked people what colour would compliment black & white... my answer was the classic red. Well, the random organizer picked me!!! Yes, me... the one who NEVER wins ANYthing!!!

Check out the link...

http://www.toadusew.com/uncategorized/1850/

Here's a picture of the 5 yards of Montage Fabric by Benartex that I won!!

Now I will need a pattern for this lovely stash of fabric. Oh yes, I will be adding some red to it.

Wow, oh wow - how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine that... two wins in one day!!!
(3 wins in the last month... I guess that might be it for wins for a long while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment