Thursday, June 17, 2010

Previous Crafts

Canadian Thanksgiving 2008, Langley, B.C., Canada

I had a "Canadian Living" magazine which featured these Thanksgiving napkin holders. We had a big family get-together for Thanksgiving, so I had some cousins help me out with these napkin holders. We made a total of 31 turkeys... 1 for each person at the table. One of my sisters is married to an American, so she took the turkeys home & used them for American Thanksgiving a month later.

Taggie-blanket sample:

Chenille taggie blankets (Spring 2009)

Late Summer 2009: For my son's crib, I made the flannel crib skirt and the flannel duvet cover (polka-dot print)

The wee one has arrived: September 2009. I sewed the bumper pads for the crib (for decoration only for the first month) & the polka-dot duvet cover.

Hand & foot impressions of my son, October 2009. (I know, they're not really crafts, but I did have to add them in here.) I still haven't added the clay models into a presentation box of sorts. Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment